Astrobiology EE topic !!!

Dsa18947

Hi everyove, 

its the middle of the summer and iM SUPOSED TO WRITE MY EXTENDED ESSAY and submit the draft on august 26th. Originaly my research question was Effect of changes of the pH on photosynthesis of aquatic and terrestrial plants or How are terrestrial and aquatic plants impacted by changes of pH, measured by oxygen release during respiration, something in this manner. 

But as I started writung it,  there is really not much to write about for 4000 words! Any ideas? I am already demotivated by this topic... My advisor is no help and she just said "yeah, ok you can do that' withour even discussing the topic and experiment. Now I want to write it on astrobiology and emergence of life, this was always interesting for me, but the supervisor said its not a good topic. But now I really need help with finding and doing an experiment that would fit under emergence of life and its possibilities on other planets. An easy experiment that could maybe show how life can emerge in different conditions. Please help as soon as possible!!! 

I apreciate any help and suggestions!