Arabic A1 English BH

Guest Osamawi

• 1 month later...
well, good to know that my subject comb. is not strange :P , yea thanx man i appreciate it.. if u need help i can help u too.. u IB 1 or 2? what r u taking instead of chem?

e7m *whispers to Aboud: a.barghuthi is a girl :worship: . She's in my class and she's in IB2. She takes Business and Management HL instead of Chemistry HL*

No need to thank me a.barghuthi! :P;)

wow am really sorry i made a big mistake.... i did not look at her profile... its just that i saw barghuthi and dont ask me why i assumed its a guy ! mayb becuz one of my best frnds is a barghuthi and (a guy) in ur skool too.

anyway sorry A. barghuthi... i still offer my help. gd luck!

thanks alot bio-aqua, again u saved the situation (and me.... lol)

lol..it is alright

the barghuthi in our school..i think i know him!

Bio-aqua are you thinking what I am thinking!!!!!!!!

which school are you in Aboud?

Yes, I'm thinking what you're thinking.. /This is turning into a Jordanian-IB-students-come-post-here spam thread.. Sorry administrators. :innocent:

I guess Aboud is in Cambridge, right? :lol:

Since we are in A1 forum how is everybody feeling about the individual oral ..we need help on that ppl!

Oh yes, but first we need to focus on the group oral presentations. That's a priority for now. :sadnod:

Yes, I'm thinking what you're thinking.. /This is turning into a Jordanian-IB-students-come-post-here spam thread.. Sorry administrators. :innocent:

I guess Aboud is in Cambridge, right? :lol:

Oh yes, but first we need to focus on the group oral presentations. That's a priority for now. :sadnod:

yes its me aboud from cambridge... where t.barghuthi came from to ur skool... and i think i know u too bio-aqua.. t.barghuthi told me about u... i feel gd now that more students from jordan are coming in...

i am done with my group oral... the commentary is left to the next semester in feb.

yes its me aboud from cambridge... where t.barghuthi came from to ur skool... and i think i know u too bio-aqua.. t.barghuthi told me about u... i feel gd now that more students from jordan are coming in...

i am done with my group oral... the commentary is left to the next semester in feb.

Ah right, he told me about you too! :lol: /spam ;)

Anyways, we're not done yet with our group orals, since the schedule is supposed to be out - hopefully tomorrow.. err today (Good morning! :D )

P.S. I'm having an all-nighter right now, and hopefully all this week :sadnod: .

Lucky you.. we still have the group oral and the individual one! In Arabic A1 all you need to know is paper 2 that is the only thing you study for...and the rest is used for a short period of time that is the cool thing about it..

I just don't understand how we are supposed to know all the poems and be ready to work on any of them..let alone speak in the real Arabic

Sorry I am sending waves of frustration

Lucky you.. we still have the group oral and the individual one! In Arabic A1 all you need to know is paper 2 that is the only thing you study for...and the rest is used for a short period of time that is the cool thing about it..

I just don't understand how we are supposed to know all the poems and be ready to work on any of them..let alone speak in the real Arabic

Sorry I am sending waves of frustration

dont be that frustrated... actually, i was in ur same position about a month ago, but i dont know i just found my theme and the poems in one day... :sadnod: , but i agree with u on the real "fos7a" arabic part. i found out that it is difficult to construct sentences using formal arabic in the oral.

@bio-aqua... i just dont understand how can u be up alnight ! i personally cant do it.. if i do, i wont go to skool next day lol

@bio-aqua... i just dont understand how can u be up alnight ! i personally cant do it.. if i do, i wont go to skool next day lol

I know!! :rolleyes: But I focus more during the night - and when it is cloudy/raining/snowing -. Don't know why, but I guess it's psychological :D . I guess one has to put his/her mind to it to be able to stay all night. This week I have a lot of things to do, so I'll hopefully be up all night finishing them. :P

And as for the formal arabic langauage, one needs to train a lot. Practise reading arabic newspapers, magazines and watch the news. Train for the oral presentation with a recorder at hand and listen to what you have recorded to check and fix your errors. That's one tip that comes in handy! :D