Help in BM IA

I have been constantly telling my dad about my IA on what your future decisions might be and he is NOT TELLING ME FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS.
i think i won't be able to do.
He is not giving any data.
He does not understand what I am saying particularly about addressing a problem - the RQ.
He just told me to make RQ by myself as if it is my own company, but that is not right thing to do.
I really do not know what to do.  

The only thing he does after every discussion is to moan.

Hello there!

How much longer do you have to complete the IA?

If you do have time left, I'd recommend changing your IA topic to something that you can complete independently rather than relying on somebody else.

If you can not change your topic, talk to your dad about how important IAs are for the IB and how it will affect your grade if you do poorly. This may help him understand that you really need his input and that it will really help you achieve a better mark.

In any case, always stay calm because either way, you'll have to do the IA :)

Hope I could help just a little bit!

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 2:53 AM, ImFine said:

Hello there!

How much longer do you have to complete the IA?

If you do have time left, I'd recommend changing your IA topic to something that you can complete independently rather than relying on somebody else.

If you can not change your topic, talk to your dad about how important IAs are for the IB and how it will affect your grade if you do poorly. This may help him understand that you really need his input and that it will really help you achieve a better mark.

In any case, always stay calm because either way, you'll have to do the IA :)

Hope I could help just a little bit!

Good luck

Thanks! I hopefully doin it