Course Companion or Study Guide

Now that IB exams are approaching in exam, I was wondering whether to buy an economics course companion or study guide. Considering IB exams are fast approaching it would be fair to say to get a study guide. Anyone know where I possibly buy (in-person) from a store in Toronto (possibly closer to eastern side)?

Well, I have the biology course companion and that has the question. My bio teacher (the one who recommended for me to get a course companion) said that course companion does not have any questions for practice. Can you please confirm with some that has the IB study guide.

BTW IBSquared, how long does it take for chapters to order the book for me so I can get it in store. Please let me know. Thanks.

Dang, tried looking up the in-store stock availability at chapters near me, and it isn't available anywhere. Guess I am gunna have to resort to ordering online. Thanks for your effort anyway.

You can also try thediddler's suggestion. Go to the store and ask them to order it for you. Takes about 1-2 weeks to come and you don't have to pay any extra money.

• 1 year later...