EE essay help in bits an pieces

a.barghuthi

Hey! I am doing this in order for us to help each other when we are stuck at a point in our EE. Feel free to ask or help another fellow mate. >.<

Anyway I hope that you find it useful.

I am writing my EE for English and I was wondering if anyone knows a book that discusses the sheer poverty any country's people endured during the 19th century. that is other than Oliver Twist and Les Miserables .

ia m finally almost done doing it I am soo happy to get it over with AH!! I can fly! :D

hey Bio- i just need to add another book that talks about poverty in the 19th century..thanks for the help but i believe i forgot to mentioon that i need the novel to be other than about the british since my EE talks about them... Is the book you mentioned talking about the english or other country ...is there like a book talking about the german or something at that time?

• 3 years later...

Hi. I do not know if this reply is to late but here is another book: "Hunger" by Knut Hamsun.

Set in late 19th century Kristiania(Oslo), the novel recounts the adventures of a starving young man.

Well the poverty of the man is not the main topic, but still it is a very well written book and worth reading

it.smile.gif