What is ethics and natural sciences?

HJ:)

I have my final test coming up, but I don't exactly understand
what is ethics and what is natural sciences.

my teacher only gave us paper to read and told us to read the book,
but I still don't get it. :S

can anyone explain with examples please.

Dont worry HJ:)
This is TOK. There is no right or wrong answer in TOK. As long as you can justify your answer, you will be fine.
So regarding your question about Ethics and Natural Science... (I'm not sure whether you have take your test or not. Hope this will help)

Ethics: This is usually related with our behaviour. You might understand this by asking questions such as:
>How should we act?
>What is right and what is wrong?
We all have a sense of 'correct' behaviour, though it may be differ from one person to another. And we all say things like, 'He shouldn't have done that' or ' She did the right thing'.
That kind of stuff. Those are related to Ethics.

Natural Science: This AoK attempts to describe the physical reality of the world we live in. The natural things that are part of the world and the events that naturally happen in it. This are usually done by those who has authority and knowledge in this field like a scientist. Natural science can be divided into many branches such as Biology, Physic and Chemistry.
As you can see, natural science touch on something that needs evidence and prove.

Ethics and Natural Science are parts of the 6 Area of Knowledge (AoK) that we study in TOK. As a knowers, we actually learnt all those things through emotion, reason, perception and language (Ways of Knowing)

In TOK, you dont need to study hard, you just need to think out of the box. You should be able to think differently from other students who didnt learn TOK. I do not know whether anyone mention this to you or not. Well, its a good start to watch the movie The Matrix as it carries some TOK value in it. Especially the part when Morpheus talk to Neo for the first time. I suggest you to watch it if you have time.