Not an intelligent topic-

kman

I understand i am really generalizing, but most of the ib kids i talk to love ferrero rocher :D is it an ib thing, or does everyone love ferrero rocher? i love ferrero rocher. barack obama loves ferrero rocher. do you love ferrero rocher? im eating ferrero rocher now:O!

I understand i am really generalizing, but most of the ib kids i talk to love ferrero rocher :D is it an ib thing, or does everyone love ferrero rocher? i love ferrero rocher. barack obama loves ferrero rocher. do you love ferrero rocher? im eating ferrero rocher now:O!

I'm in IB, and no not every IB kid loves them... I'm lactose intolerant.... and i hate Obama

kman, lol its not a snow day for everyone in Ontario =(

Schools were still open in the TSDB. I love forero rocher too! I think people who dislike the nut/chocolate combo are the ones who hate them.

that sucks =( buses were cancelled for us, so i didn't go-- slept in and it was great:) im in a dpcdsb school. ferrero rocher ftw

• 3 months later...
i have to admit- lindor is pretty amazing. If ferrero rocher was a seven student, lindor is at least a high six XD

Haha I like how you're classifying things the way the IB does. Wonder if you'll keep doing that after we're done with IB and you're in university.

I must be in the minority...I'm actually not a Ferrero Rocher fan in the slightest. XD Does that make me less of an IB student? Probably. Haha.

However, I have to say that Lindor is magical. If those chocolate ball whatsits weren't so packed with calories and saturated fats, I would eat them all day.

• 3 weeks later...