Visual Arts EE: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (please help!)

Shin Kuroi

hi! i am writing an EE under the visual arts guidelines, with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and it's author, hirohiko araki, as my main focus.

i need help coming up with good research questions.

i love araki and his work and i would really love to write about it, particularly his most well known series, jojo's bizarre adventure, but i am having a bit of an issue on where to start. 

i am currently a junior, so i have a lot of time, but i would like to start considering these things right now. 

i would much prefer if you helped me while having at least a general knowledge of what jjba is or who araki is, but its fine if you don't! i appreciate any help given to me. sorry if i am doing something wrong or posting in the wrong thread or something! this is my first time doing something like this in a forum, aha.

thank you for taking the time to read this and please have a nice day!

Hi, I've never really seen Jojo, just a couple of eps, so I may not be the best person to offer advice on this, but I think that you have to consider what it is exactly you want to write about. I'm not too sure about visual arts EEs but generally, you need to find some sort of theme or issue you want to tackle/ write about, for example how araki manipulates art style etc. to portray parody or something, this is just off the top of my head, but I think it might be hard to just talk about it in terms of a visual arts EE. unless you have a lot to talk about that's perfectly okay! But it has to focus on a central theme, which perhaps could be parody or exaggeration. hope this helped somehow !!

• 2 years later...