an extended essay in design in technology

aziz

I have design technology as a higher subject and because i like it so much i decided to do my extended essay on it,after choosing my topic and my question and writing an early draft i was told that my topic would yield low marks. my topic was centered around how CAD (computer assisted design) has helped reduce the amount of raw plastic being used in production and how that affected both the environment and benefitted businesses, but it turns out that primary research on the topic is very limited and a high school student wouldn't be able to get good resources for such topic,and from what i saw topics that went about physical design rather than digital programs yielded way better marks. so what i want to know is what topic should i write about because i'm currently very stuck and i have one month between me and my first full draft deadline with that month being completely free so please help, if you have any idea what i should do then reply to me here or email me at      [email protected]