Chance me please?

Willigetinornaw

Hey guys! SAT 1300 (660 math, 640 english) IB scores 6 -Chemistry HL, 6- English Lang/Lit HL, 5- Biology HL 6- Maths SL 6- Spanish AB initio 4-Economics SL TOK B Extended Essay B so 35 overall out of 45 150+ hours of community service. School soccer team, series of out of school voluntary services at local primary school (assistant teacher) I live in the UK but I'm from Maryland. Good letters of reccommendation and fantastic personal statement. What are my chances? Thank you and be honest

Unis

UMaryland College Park

UMaryland Baltimore County

NYU

UCSB

UCSD

BU

UT Austin

U Florida

ive gotten into

U South Florida

U of Toronto

UBC

You should have applied already. I am anxious to know my results as well, but it is utterly pointless to worry about this at this point in time. I would instead focus on raising your overall IB score because, believe it or not, it does matter if you meet your predicted grades for your final exams even for US universities. Wait until you get your decisions back before you start worrying about university acceptances. That being said you shouldn't have too many problems getting into these schools, for the most part. I also applied to UT Austin and BU, btw.