What videos would you like?

MyIB Biology

Hey Everybody,

We've started a youtube channel making IB Biology videos and wanted to know what topics do you guys find the hardest? We'll be making videos quite frequently so any ideas would be a great help. We always pair our videos with a past paper question to make sure the understanding is clear!

Comment away :)

From the top of my head, I had some trouble with photosynthesis and cellular respiration. I also found the endocrine system to be hard because of all the feedback loops and the various hormones and their origin/target/functions.

Thanks for doing this! Really appreciate it :D  

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

From the top of my head, I had some trouble with photosynthesis and cellular respiration. I also found the endocrine system to be hard because of all the feedback loops and the various hormones and their origin/target/functions.

Thanks for doing this! Really appreciate it :D  

1 hour ago, apoello said:

It'd have been nice to have videos on nucleic acids! Visualising translation and transcription makes it so much easier to understand the topic.

Many student's have problem's with cellular respiration and photosynthesis, basically chapter 8 :/ I'll keep that as a priority now I guess. I'll try transcription and translation next. I was thinking of doing a video on some IA ideas, would you guys like that? 

For cellular respiration, I've just made one video (it's actually my only video, we're new..) you can see it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c9LiH8B5Lc&t=2s

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions :)