How would you do a history EE?

TheMountainGoat

Hey,

I was thinking about doing a History EE and have thought about some preliminary topics that I will go on to research about. The only thing that might make this difficult is that I don't do History, but previous students at my school have done a History EE even though they did not do history. I was wondering how one would go about doing a history EE, and how would you go from a starting topic (i.e The Iranian revolution) to a developed EE research question?

Thanks!

I didn't write my EE I history, but the process for coming up with a human rights EE is the same idea. 

Basically I started with a topic I was interested in and did some basic research. I watched a few documentaries and went to the library in order to gain my basic understanding of my topic. From that I came up with a rough question and did some more specific research. I reworked my question as my research required it, but that may not always be the case. 

The goal with your research question is to set up your EE to be analytical.