1 week alone to study for B&M SL

I really need to ace these two papers, as my score will otherwise be very badly affected by this year's physics strangely hard papers. 

I'be never been specially clever or interested in this subject. However, my teacher many times qualified my answers and strategy choice as "insightful". I don't think she really has that much experience and my school has never got a single 7 since the subject started to be taught. Yet, my IA got 22 marks according to my teacher's marking, and since it was not chosen for moderation, I'd say it's going to be pretty much the same. 

I've realized from past papers that the finance questions really make a difference in both papers, as you can't really invent the answers. This is no problem for me, I guess, since I took Math HL and Physics. But the other questions, where you are said to have to come a up with a very good real-life business strategy is what freaks me out. I usually just write very crazy ideas and my teacher likes them, but I only do that so she likes them and says good things about my work, but I'm not convinced that's how the subject works, right? 

Also, our teaching was very deficient. We only got Power Point presentations EVERY single class, which most often were actual copy-paste from the book. 
We never got to randomly analyze a business strategy, or read the newspapers, or do a debate or stuff that I hear people were doing on a constant basis in other schools. So, I really feel like I just rot memorized lots of names but really know nothing about the ins of business theory and stufff. 

I need a 7. 

• kw0573 locked this topic