How to write a speech for WT1

Hi! I am currently writing my last WT1, and I decided to write a speech. It is inspired by women’s day (8th of March) and women’s rights, and the one giving the speech is the feminist; Beyoncé Knowles.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to write a good speech?

And also if you have any suggestions for things to include in my speech? 

I always love to get others idea whenever I am writing, because other people often have other ideas than the ones I have :)

All help is appreciated! 

- K

I chose to write a speech as well in my WT. It was a speech of a candidate for the school representative's elections.

What you should mainly consider is, to whom are you speaking? So who is your audience?

And then try to think the way they think. Try to emphasise the word "we" instead of "I", to give them a sense of unity and that you are a part of them.

And when you fight for the women rights, stay realistic and if you talk about something bad that happened to women for example, don't forget to source it.

So actually all this what I mentioned, you should write it in the rationale and then implement it in the WT.

Good Luck

• Like 1

I chose to write a speech as well in my WT. It was a speech of a candidate for the school representative's elections.

What you should mainly consider is, to whom are you speaking? So who is your audience?

And then try to think the way they think. Try to emphasise the word "we" instead of "I", to give them a sense of unity and that you are a part of them.

And when you fight for the women rights, stay realistic and if you talk about something bad that happened to women for example, don't forget to source it.

So actually all this what I mentioned, you should write it in the rationale and then implement it in the WT.

Good Luck

I have done many of these things already, so that is good :D 

Thanks!