HELP WITH HISTORY IA THEME

AmiraYuuni

I need help with my history IA theme. My teacher is really picky about it being too broad. 

1.) What right-wing political ideology was most effective in 1919- 1932

2.) Hitler's domestic policies (ASSESS) - failure or success

Ultimately, my two themes that i have so far is "the effectiveness of right-wing political ideology" and "The success' or failures of Hitler's domestic policies" 

#IA #HISTORY

Edited by AmiraYuuni

I need help with my history IA theme. My teacher is really picky about it being too broad. 

1.) What right-wing political ideology was most effective in 1919- 1932

2.) Hitler's domestic policies (ASSESS) - failure or success

Ultimately, my two themes that i have so far is "the effectiveness of right-wing political ideology" and "The success' or failures of Hitler's domestic policies" 

#IA #HISTORY

With your first question: chances are you will just end up narrating all of the right-wing guys. If you are interested in comparing right-wing guys, I would suggest you pick an aspect of the ideology and two guys to compare. For example, compare the initial economic policies of Lenin (1917-1920) and Castro (1959-1962). (Left-wing guys I know.)

With the second question: you might find all of Hitler's domestic policies to much to deal with in 2200 words. In that case, you might consider dealing with one aspect of Hitler's domestic policy. Also, what are his policies successful in doing?