HISTORY ESSAY!

Cerafina.info

Hi,

I have to do my history essay on Gallic Wars of Julius Caesar  8-)  but I have to choose one aspect of the war. I have seen various sources and books but I can't understand which part of the Gallic War is the most important that allowed Caesar to show himself as great ruler??!!   :huh:   :read: 

Can someone help me PLEASE!??   :unsure:   :ninja:   :help: 

Edited by Cerafina.info

Hi,

I have to do my history essay on Gallic Wars of Julius Caesar  8-)  but I have to choose one aspect of the war. I have seen various sources and books but I can't understand which part of the Gallic War is the most important that allowed Caesar to show himself as great ruler??!!   :huh:   :read: 

Can someone help me PLEASE!??   :unsure:   :ninja:   :help: 

the part of the Gallic War that shows Caesar as a great ruler is an opinion, there is no one right answer. Meaning that you must pick a part of the war and show how it proves Caesar was a great leader. 

Personally, I know nothing on the Gallic Wars so I can't provide any insight into specific examples. However, I would imagine that it is probably a battle, or some military strategy that makes him the best.