UK offer cancellation

IBProcrastinator

Hello all,

Currently I have applied to universities in several European countries, and have received offers from several UK universities.

My issue is that, as I am applying to other countries as well (Ex. Switzerland), I will only receive a decision based on my application in July. Since I need to confirm my UK choices by May, I am interested if I may drop out of the university position at a later time (ex. July), if I decide to attend university in another country.

It would be great to get some people who have knowledge and/or have experienced this situation :)

Well if you accept an unconditional offer before May they probably expect you to show up in early September, unless you tell them otherwise. I do not believe they will sue you for deciding to go to another university after already accepting your spot at one in the UK. This probably happen quite often each year so you will not be any different :D Besides, they can not exactly force you to show up at their university when the term starts. Just inform them that you chose another school and life will be fine :)

• Like 1