Deeper organic chemistry practice

NiCKEL

I have the IB Chemistry questionbank and I've done in-book questions but where can I practice organics beyond those? Since the 2016 curriculum has a lot of differences with 2009 the questionbank doesn't help much, and I can't find any 2013+ past exams. Where is a good place to go for practice

Do all organic questions twice
Even if you are able to find 2009 through 2013, that's still 15 (3 timezones * 5 years) of paper 1, 15 of paper 2, 15 of paper 3 Organic Chem option G.

There are also old university organic chemistry textbooks available online.

Ok thanks. In order to save space, a quick question: is it only nulceophiles that can attck electrophiles or can one attack the other? I remember being told to always from the arrow stemming from the nucleophile pointing to the electrophile so it feels weird saying the electrophile is attacking the nucleophile

"Attacking" is just a terminology. The real chemistry lies behind the curvy arrows, which represent the movement of electron pairs. We have the nucleophile that are willing to give away electrons (lewis base) and electrophiles that wants these electrons (lewis acids). Essentially we just have organic acid base (and on some cases, redox) reactions. Both species are attacking the other, per se.