Changing [acid] from a procedure?

NiCKEL

The only thing preventing my IA from getting approved is that the acid used in a procedure is too concentrated so my teacher doesn't want that to be used...what effect will simply using a more dilute solution have on the procedure? It is a thiosulfate titration.

It shouldn't have much effects. Typical thing you should expect is different reaction rates, product quantities, titration curve, etc. It may be useful for you to identify why the concentration is too high.

Not sure if this is what you mean but all the procedures that I am looking at to guide me to make my own procedure use 6M sulphuric acid. My teacher wants me to find a "student friendly" procedure...but it's impossible.

I feel like we are talking about completely different things. If your school doesn't have sulfuric acid as concentrated as 6M then you can't use it. If you just change the concentration the procedure shouldn't change too much. The titrant and titrate remain the same. But the amount of titrant consumed is different. For example if the procedure tell you that the equivalence point is 15 mL, for a reduced concentration it could be 80 mL. Going through the calculations (make sure you do it right, it's difficult!), you can calculate the expected volume at equivalence point.