TOK ESSAY-CAN I USE 'I' IN THE ESSAY

harihrrnn

hey all,

I started writing my TOK essay and I completed about like 1100 words and one of my friend read and said me that you'r not allowed to write in first person form. For the real the real life example I gave my personal experience, so I must use the word 'I'. so my doubt here is - Can I write in first person form for explaining my real life example in a formal way?

Thanks,

HARI :) 

hey all,

I started writing my TOK essay and I completed about like 1100 words and one of my friend read and said me that you'r not allowed to write in first person form. For the real the real life example I gave my personal experience, so I must use the word 'I'. so my doubt here is - Can I write in first person form for explaining my real life example in a formal way?

Thanks,

HARI :)

You are definitely allowed to use "I". In fact, my TOK teacher encourages that because sometimes, that can make for a really strong essay. My teacher gave us an exemplar in class that scored an A and it was a really personal piece and they used "I". 

• Like 1