Psych HL Paper 2

AnastasiaVr

Hey guys  :D 
I am having my mock exams in 2 weeks and i was wondering what i should study for Paper 2!
For Paper 1, i know that i can study 2 or even 1 of the levels of analysis for the long essay because we have a choice. 
But for Paper 2, is it safe to study the chapter about 'concepts of normality' and the treatment of only one disorder? 

Edited by AnastasiaVr

I don't really know much about abnormal psychology (is that the option you're referring to?). But for the final exam, when I was preparing for P2, I chose 2 out of the 3 of the parts of each option (each option is kind of divided into 3 big 'themes') and just studied that. I thought that just learning one is a bit too risky (what if there would be no questions about this one?), but that it was impossible for them to just give questions on one part. I'd say learning 2 is an optimal solution and it worked for me. 

I don't really know much about abnormal psychology (is that the option you're referring to?). But for the final exam, when I was preparing for P2, I chose 2 out of the 3 of the parts of each option (each option is kind of related into 3 big 'themes') and just studied that. I thought that just learning one is a bit too risky (what if there would be no questions about this one?), but that it was impossible for them to just give questions on one part. I'd say learning 2 is an optimal solution and it worked for me. 

Yes i was reffering to Abnormal psychology, forgot to mention it though.  :P 

Thank you very much, that was really helpful!  :D