How to deal with CAS diaries

Flow4421

Hey, so I heard that the IBO changed the requirements for CAS, we no longer have to do a 150 hours or so, but i think we have to do something like 18 months of CAS activites is that right? 

So i was wondering.. In our CAs diaries.. Instead of writing every single day you have a CAS activity, is it possible to just write two cas diaries, so one at the beginning of the month, and one at the end of the month, but both of them will count for two individual days. That will count as a month. So yeah.. I was just thinking about that, wondering... Maybe the IBO won't accept it.. no idea.. What do you think?

I think in the CAS diary you would be able to select the learning outcomes that are relevant to your CAS activities or project. Nowadays even my TOK teacher told me that the learning outcomes are more important than the hours. The hours are more fundamental, you still have to do the CAS things for some time (I'm not sure about the 18 months thing but you could correct me on that) for the learning outcomes. You have to show commitment to your work too, there's no way you could use two entries to write about a month of work. You might have forgotten some of the important things when you write about it at the end of the month and your activity would be marked as incomplete if your entries are not consistent with your work. 

• 4 weeks later...