HL/SL Psychology

Jenine

Anyone up for Nov 15 HL/SL Psych Discussion?

P1

- PB1

- CGLO4

- SCGLO2

- PB4

- CGLO3

- CN2

P2

Abn - GF1/2, CD2

Health - GF2, S3 (?) and I can't remember the others...

I did options Abn and Health and for paper 1 I did CGLO3 on Lab Experiments.

How did everyone go? :)

paper 1 was amazing!! i did the bio 22 marker and just overall that paper was a dream!!!

paper 2 i do abnormal and human relationships. the human relationships question (sociocultural origins of violence) was really good. i was praying for the abnormal question to be aetiologies of affective disorders but of course that was the disorder type that was left of question 1 but it ended up alright i guess

paper 3 was one of the better ones i've done so all good :)

• Like 1

I did the BLOA 22 marker. I had written the same one during SWOTVAC so that was good for me. I was surprised how none of the SAQs were explains. It was like... why? The command terms were all descriptive and didn't require much. 

For Paper 2, I had health and abnormal. I was prepared for the first three questions and depression in abnormal. I chose to do the general framework biology one because that was how I based most of my knowledge about depression. It was a bit weird to have asked for etiologies that was restrictive and then ask the general framework because it got a lot of people (All of my cohort) out of the hole of only doing one disorder. 

For health, I was surprised that it also had a general framework on it but I did coping with stress. It was probably my worst essay of them all. 

i didnt like paper 3.