How to get reallyyy good at german?

Hey! So next year i'm starting the IB and I would really like to do well in it. For Lang B i'm taking Language B german SL. I'm from the lowest group of students who are allowed to take german Lang B. Only about 20% from a grade at our school usually take german (usually the people who are native speakers or really good), but I rly rly hate french and I find german so interesting. This year I want to improve A LOT and i've gotten a teacher that's... eh... just fine I guess, she seems rly demotivated so...

How are some tips on how to get reallyyyy good at a foreign language? Fyi i've read german for 3 years (this is now my 4th)

Thank you so much! //Alex

Make it enjoyable for yourself. Read German articles. Watch films in German. If you're into video games, set them on to the German language setting (I highly recommend Telltale's games such as The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones - you're pushed to understand the dialogue responses and it's much more immersive linguistically than passive observation).