IOP HELP For English Literature HL (URGENT)

Pradyot_A

ok. so guys, I'm doing my IOP on the topic of how Margaret Atwood has addressed modern issues through myths. Basically, by giving the female characters a voice and talking about how they have been undermined....

Can you'll please help me as to how to go about it. I'm very stressed and i have to present on Tuesday. Please. Your inputs will be invaluable

also, the poems being analysed are Orpheus and Siren Song

ok. so guys, I'm doing my IOP on the topic of how Margaret Atwood has addressed modern issues through myths. Basically, by giving the female characters a voice and talking about how they have been undermined....

Can you'll please help me as to how to go about it. I'm very stressed and i have to present on Tuesday. Please. Your inputs will be invaluable

also, the poems being analysed are Orpheus and Siren Song

You could do a compare/contrast. Pick literary aspects that each poem has in common and then talk about what's similar and what's different about them. Find out a main common theme for your central assertion (your thesis statement) and then compare what both poems share in common with the theme and what's different. Compare literary aspects that are in relation to your central assertion. Also, when you compare/contrast things, talk about both poems because if you talk about them separately for your IOP, it makes it sound really incoherent. You have to make it very clear that there is a comparison. 

• Like 1