Tips for University (Especially for Veterinary Medicine)

Littlelostattimes

Hey guys! :) I'm graduating next May so I might have to focus on choosing universities to go to soon, especially before the administration due date or something that involves application processes for universities. I'd like to be a vet and I'm eyeing on University of Calgary since my dad likes Canada very much, we might plan to move there someday (just planning haha). Well I'm hoping if there is anyone who might be a vet senior and would recommend me. It's awesome that I could get some tips on the application for universities. One last problem is that I'm not so confident with myself so there's that what if my grades are gonna be low during the exam problem. I just feel less confident with grades so I'm wondering if I can still go to universities if I have just average grades like a 4 for my maths hl because it's super duper hard and I'm struggling with calculus ;_;). It would be real awesome to get to know how it works out if I do get average grades during my exams, it's pretty hard to get a high score to be honest, I'm not really smart haha. Once again, thanks you guys! :DD