Need Help With Creativity!

ToRevOrNot

Hey guys, I'm in my grade 12 year so I need to finish up my CAS soon but I can't think of what to do for creativity. One thing I did was create a blog which my supervisor allowed but to be honest, I have sort of procrastinated with that and haven't kept up though I will be more consistent now (one challenge I face is figuring out what to write in my reflections for this). Anyways, I still need another CAS activity (only have 4) and the only section which I probably need to focus on is creativity but as I mentioned I don't know what do. 

So I was thinking, can I learn how to draw/paint at home and do this for CAS? The problem I have with this is that I would need to do something for the supervisor right? I mean for the blog, it has been a while since I talked to my supervisor, but I believe she said that I can only supervise one of my activities (the blog). Anyway to work around this or any easy way of getting creativity. 

Also for my CAS project, I coached kids soccer which I counted as service and action but would this also be creativity since I'm sort of teaching?

- Thanks

Creativity - in my opinion - is the hardest one. What I did was write a collection of poems, and performed them at an event at school. I also did heaps of music, which I think is the easiest thing to do (particularly if you're musical), because if you join a band, it's easily supervised.

Maybe with art, you could join an art class, that way, you have a guaranteed supervisor. That would be my best bet, but I'll try to think of other ideas for you. I hope I helped a bit! :)

Creativity - in my opinion - is the hardest one. What I did was write a collection of poems, and performed them at an event at school. I also did heaps of music, which I think is the easiest thing to do (particularly if you're musical), because if you join a band, it's easily supervised.

Maybe with art, you could join an art class, that way, you have a guaranteed supervisor. That would be my best bet, but I'll try to think of other ideas for you. I hope I helped a bit! :)

Wow, nice stuff. I don't really think I'd be able to that stuff tbh.

For creativity, you don't even need to be producing an original piece in the sense of painting a picture or writing poetry. Something as simple as taking piano classes and practicing in between classes could count. Also, any sort of club that involves creativity counts for CAS, such as drama, choir, photography, yearbook, band, and if you have a particular art/design talent you can design posters for a club and count that as creativity. 

Personally, I'm not that great at the arts but I joined drama club, choir, and take piano lessons which all count for creativity.

Yea do what loensoldier said, take an instrument class or something (althoug my supervisor is super picky and we're not allowed to do these...)

Or, maybe a drawing/craft class. I also did a bit of programming and design. Also try cooking, or different "other" arts