McGill application process

brijordan98

I'm looking into applying at McGill university but am not sure when the application opens. I have gone online and found the application procedures but it seems as if they're already open. Has anyone applied already or in previous years and could explain how it works?

Also, what are my chances of getting into Science (Biomed or biological sciences) with a predicted grade of 36 subject points (6 in each class) and a 94% average?

Thanks for the help!

Edited by brijordan98

There should be a period of time where your school tells you to be applying for university, I suggest looking into McGill when this happens. If you're really curious, why not send them an email or call them to see what's going on? Talk with your academic coordinator or something. It beats asking the forum...

Canadian universities aren't that hard to get into IMO. I pretty sure they also don't really care about your IB points; they look at what your average is, and maybe specifically the subjects that concern Biomed/lifesci etc. 94% is pretty competitive so I wouldn't worry if you keep up the good work :)

Talk to more people and network. That's a really good way to dig deep. People around you have a lot of useful information and valuable experience they could share with you. Just reach out more, and I promise you'll find a better answer.

• Like 1