TOK ON AREA 51

yagna123

HII, im planning on doing my presentation on area 51 and my KW at the moment is To what extent are ethics and history colored by imagination and belief in the case of classified areas such as Area 51? To what extent are ethics and history colored by imagination and belief in the case of classified areas such as Area 51? 

what do you people think, and give me some information on what all to talk about

thannks

whats the use of research when you want us to give you the answer to your own question? 

personally i think you are biting off more than you can chew with that question

right now you are talking about ethics, history, imagination affecting ethics and imagination affecting history... but im honestly lost at the imagination part. do you mean intuition or something like that? and i dont understand how ethics come into play with this question

what do you mean by 'such areas'? you would be better off defining said areas rather than giving examples or just focus on one area

but to be perfectly honest i dont think its a good question cause you're going into science fiction area 51, in reality area 51 is just a training ground

umm okay, so can you suggest something else for me, please

thanks

No, he can't. Neither can anyone, except yourself. If kevG gave you an idea, and you started doing your tok essay, then that would be nothing but plagiarism(because you're using his idea without crediting him). 

Why not just think of other ideas? maybe other places that are the same as area 51, but not yet revealed to the public? I know for a fact that in 2005, the US government released documents to the public stating that area 51 was simply a military research base. 

Hope this helps,

-theswizzlerbruh

• Like 1