Yoga and Half Marathon - Action Hours?

Hi everyone. I am currently planning out my CAS hours. I was certain that yoga and running a half marathon (both of which I have never done) would count as action hours, but I am not sure if it would fulfill these requirements:

- must benefit others (the half marathon is a charity run, so I suppose it would?)

- supervisor

I suppose for yoga I could have the instructor be my supervisor, but what about the half marathon if I was following a training plan? Any guidance appreciated!

Also, I am drum major of my school's marching band - creativity or action hours (or both)?

Sorry, I am new to this. :P Thanks in advance!

I guess it depends on how strict your CAS coordinator is. My mom is is my supervisor for activities such as the ones you mentioned.

For myself and action hours, I keep a log of my activities and my mom signs off on it, and my CAS coordinator is cool with that. I just take a picture, or scanning it in would work well, and upload that to ManageBac as evidence. 

Both activities are counted as CAS activity. Each school does the CAS differently, for example although hobbitsarerad's school allows parents to be supervisor for activities, my school doesn't allow that.

It's best if you ask your CAS coordinator.

Hope this helped!