Learning how to cook for CAS

Yes, definitely. As long as you can relate it with one of the eight learning outcomes, as that is what CAS revolves around.

Most importantly, cooking is an art in itself and is definitely creativity considering you learn something out of it when you reflect upon the activity, since that's the whole point of the CAS scheme.

• Like 2

Yes, definitely. As long as you can relate it with one of the eight learning outcomes, as that is what CAS revolves around.
Most importantly, cooking is an art in itself and is definitely creativity considering you learn something out of it when you reflect upon the activity, since that's the whole point of the CAS scheme.

<3 aight thankss 

• 4 weeks later...

I would also say, that it counts, but at the same time I always thought that CAS is more "doing something for other people" like the people benefit from it and in the end I benefit as well. The outcome should be that you achieved something new. I would suggest, that if you cook for someone, like you go to your friends house and you cook together for his/her familiy, it would count as creativity and service at the same time. It's just a suggestion. But in the end it is always better to talk to the IB Coordinator first before starting.