TOK Presentation HELP!

pyroboy

Well, for AoK's you should definitely talk about Ethics and maybe Religion as well as paradigms and culture. Last year I wrote an essay on paradigms of science, and compared paradigms in Muslim countries and the West. Through research, I found out that Muslim countries have an easier time doing research on stem cells because the Koran says an embryo only receives it's soul after 120 days, and at that point it becomes alive. So with reasoning, the comparison of medical ethics might apply to your case of organs and research. The comparison between religion and how it affects ethics would also work.

Even if it doesn't, you could compare the ethics of the West and Africa/Asia when it comes to organs. More medical research is conducted in Africa and India by the West because people are willing to do almost anything for money of they are desperate for it. And they often don't know the consequences. Culture also comes into this because most poor countries were colonies once and are still being ripped off by their former regents.

I don't know if this is at all what you wanted your presentation to be like.