Applying to NYU

Gugo Tadevosyan

Hey Guys !!!

I am applying to NYU Abu Dhabi this November (Early Decision 1) I want to do Political Science 

--- What you think, what are my chances of getting in??? Give me some advice !!!

My Predictions

HL Geography - 6

HL History - 6

HL English - 6

SL Math - 5

SL Biology - 5

SL Lang A Literature - 6

Tok x EE - B

Overall 36 out of 45

For my extracurriculars:

I'm volunteering in a Red Cross Refugee Shelter (approx 3 hours a week)

have volunteered for fundraising for ChildNoPain NGO, etc. (approx 20 hours)

Have Graduated from musical school - playing on flute

I know 3 languages - Armenian, Russian and English (can communicate freely in each of them)

Thanks for Reading !!!

I won't chance you because I don't really know much about the university nor am I admission officer. The NYUAD representative that came to my school mentioned that they are looking for a score in the 38-42/42 range (don't look at bonus points - nor do any American universities btw) as well as quite a lot of involvement in extracurricular activities - depth > breadth. Take that as you will. 

I won't chance you because I don't really know much about the university nor am I admission officer. The NYUAD representative that came to my school mentioned that they are looking for a score in the 38-42/42 range (don't look at bonus points - nor do any American universities btw) as well as quite a lot of involvement in extracurricular activities - depth > breadth. Take that as you will.

Thank Youuuu !!!