UCAS Application 2016 Entry IB Predictions

ibsurvival_asmx98

I've just been wondering how it works when you apply to universities and you have no official grades to submit. Since I take IB, my official scores do not come out until July 2016, but I have to complete and submit my medical application to UCAS by October 2015, how will the universities know anything about my achievement so far? I understand that our teachers will make predictions, but how are those transferred to UCAS? Thanks for the information!

you apply to unis on ucas through your school so once you fill in your application and pay for it, it gets sent to your higher education advisor and she enters your predicted grades and teachers reference and sends off your application, so uou don't need to worry about that since you can't do it, good luck

I've just been wondering how it works when you apply to universities and you have no official grades to submit. Since I take IB, my official scores do not come out until July 2016, but I have to complete and submit my medical application to UCAS by October 2015, how will the universities know anything about my achievement so far? I understand that our teachers will make predictions, but how are those transferred to UCAS? Thanks for the information!

Teacher will send your predicted grades through UCAS, I remember they can do so in the reference section.

Here's some guidelines given to teacher in the UCAS website.

Predicted grades

For any applicants currently studying or awaiting results, you’ll need to add their predicted grades (if there are any).

• You’ll be able to do this in the ‘References’ section

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Source: https://www.ucas.com/advisers/references/how-write-ucas-undergraduate-references