French graphic novels

Does anyone know where I can buy French graphic novels at a good price? I'm immersing myself in the culture and bought the first Harry Potter book already, but I would like some comic books. The stuff I found online is either too expensive or it doesn't interest me. I'm looking for fantasy/ humorous stuff. Any help is appreciated.

Au lieu d'acheter tous vos livres, je te suggère d'aller voir ta bibliothèque locale pour des livres de langue française, tu trouveras probablement quelque chose dans la section langues étrangères.

je te suggère d'aller voir ta bibliothèque locale pour des livres de langue française, tu trouveras probablement quelque chose dans la section langues étrangères.

I agree with Paris, that would probably be the best thing to do. That way you can pick what interests you the most / what's at your level. And don't worry, I live in a predominantly anglophone neighborhood, yet there's a surprisingly diverse selection of French books at my local library.

If you're looking for a specific book, then you might be able to find a free PDF or ePUB file online..  : ]

And don't worry, I live in a predominantly anglophone neighborhood, yet there's a surprisingly diverse selection of French books at my local library.

Remember that you live in Canada. I doubt there would be such a broad selection of French comics in the US!  ;)

je te suggère d'aller voir ta bibliothèque locale pour des livres de langue française, tu trouveras probablement quelque chose dans la section langues étrangères.

I agree with Paris, that would probably be the best thing to do. That way you can pick what interests you the most / what's at your level. And don't worry, I live in a predominantly anglophone neighborhood, yet there's a surprisingly diverse selection of French books at my local library.

If you're looking for a specific book, then you might be able to find a free PDF or ePUB file online..  : ]

Thank you! I didn't find anything in my library but I found a few short stories online  :) 

Au lieu d'acheter tous vos livres, je te suggère d'aller voir ta bibliothèque locale pour des livres de langue française, tu trouveras probablement quelque chose dans la section langues étrangères.

Merci pour la proposition. J'ai cherchèe mais je n'ai rien trouvée. Ma bibliothèque n'a que de livres en espagnol. Je vais voir dans autres bibliothèques en ville et j'espère trouver quelque chose là ^_^ 

Tu peux aussi aller voir sur ce site, ils vendent des "comics" en français. C'est une boutique située dans la ville de Québec, au Canada, qui livre également aux États-Unis.

http://www.imaginaire.com/indexv2.jsp?url=/lib/jsp/sectionv2.jsp&cat1=BD&langue=fr

Merci mais c'est trop cher pour moi  :bawling: