Arguing for qualification of a CAS activity

So my CAS coordinator is disagreeing with me on a few activities' eligibility for CAS and I was wondering what you think, because I totally think these qualify and will keep arguing it

Cooking class

Drawing class

I just can't see to articulate it in a way that he'll accept...he asks me how is cooking creative and I say like you learn and then you're able to change the dishes and eventually make your own but that's not good enough. What should I say?

And for Action, I was saying golf (which he already approved and completed for 2 of my friends) lessons, but he says I don't move enough, which I agree with, but it's been done??? Do any of you have any "weak" action activities that are approved?

Sorry for being a whiner but I'm in risk of failing CAS (not my second year though) if I just leave this alone....

Cooking is definitely Creativity. You are using your creativity to alter the flavour of food, you are constantly exploring the balance between condiments, tenderness, etc. Also, the presentation of the dish also requires creativity. But if you are just strictly following recipes, then that may not be the best choice for Creativity.

As for the gulf lessons, I'm doing glider pilot for Action. I literally just sit in the seat of a glider for a couple of hours, hardly any physical exertion involved. But my coordinator still approved that.

Cooking is definitely Creativity. You are using your creativity to alter the flavour of food, you are constantly exploring the balance between condiments, tenderness, etc. Also, the presentation of the dish also requires creativity. But if you are just strictly following recipes, then that may not be the best choice for Creativity.

As for the gulf lessons, I'm doing glider pilot for Action. I literally just sit in the seat of a glider for a couple of hours, hardly any physical exertion involved. But my coordinator still approved that.

LOL lucky......well it's like 4 days of learning, following instructions and the last day we use what we learned in various challenges. Then I guess technically only the last day counts lmao? I paid $500 for that  :angry: