So with the IB tests closing in starting to prepare for subjects like ITGS include the case study and I have few questions concerning it:

1- Are we allowed to have the case study with us in the exam?

2- What I'm I supposed to look for and analyse in the case study besides what is stated in the papers

3- What is the style of the questions, is the same as the other papers?

4- I have seen that the 2012 and 2013 case studies had their own threads, can't we have one for this year? I'm I or anyone else allowed to start such a thread to discuss the case study of this year?

• Like 1

So with the IB tests closing in starting to prepare for subjects like ITGS include the case study and I have few questions concerning it:

2- What I'm I supposed to look for and analyse in the case study besides what is stated in the papers

4- I have seen that the 2012 and 2013 case studies had their own threads, can't we have one for this year? I'm I or anyone else allowed to start such a thread to discuss the case study of this year?

1- Yeah given to you. A fresh one

2- RESEARCH. Speak to your teacher. Read online.

3- yes style isthe same but it varies depending on technologies stated.

4- YES. Take initiative. Start a discourse.

1- Yeah given to you. A fresh one

2- RESEARCH. Speak to your teacher. Read online.

3- yes style isthe same but it varies depending on technologies stated.

4- YES. Take initiative. Start a discourse.

Alrighty already went throgh it and it looks alright. Gonna make a thread about it as soon as I get free.

• 3 weeks later...