Schools that have combined science programs?

NiCKEL

I remember seeing a BSc & MBA program at some university before, now I can't find it anywhere  :mellow: Are there any universities in Canada that have programs that combine a BSc with some business related degree? I'm interested in studying chemistry/biology but I also think I'll like working for a company rather than research so I think maybe a degree in that area will help...?

But on a side note, if I do end up getting  BSc and MBA somehow, and then I decide to do a PhD in a science, will I risk being overqualified if I'm working, for example, as quality assurance or some position similar to that in a company?

UofT has a joint BASc and MBA program. BASc is an engineering degree though. As far as I know, an MBA with a science/engineering degree will give you an advantage for consulting jobs.

Western also offers dual degrees through their business school, Ivey. You can graduate with an HBA and study science for your first two years. Waterloo also has dual degrees where you can combine sciences with a business/accounting degrees.