What do you think?

Indita

The research question:

"What is the best business to occupy the top floor of The City Tower?"

The City Tower is basically a new office building located in the center of the city in Jakarta, Indonesia. Their top floor is unoccupied and the owners are planing to work with a restaurant owner make a restaurant there. There are 2 candidate restaurants, and if there are no agreements met, the owners will make the space as an office are instead.

I am basically going to use payback period, SWOT, PEST, the owner's prediction on the outcome, and possibly ARR and NPV of the three options (the 2 candidate restaurants and the office).

The best result of the report will be recommended, by me, to be located on the top floor of the office building.

The thing is, I'm not sure if the data will be good enough, because the owners have only talked to the restaurant owners lightly, so the information might be superficial.

What do u guys think?

Seems to me that the question is a tad shallow. You'll have to make it more specific, i.e. the most profitable or...

Your methods are quite good, the IB would love some number work which you have, so that's great.

The superficial information won't matter, since the IB won't know that.

Make sure you do some primary research as well, like asking folk at the street if they'd like a 'straunt or what type they'd prefer...