Musical Links Investigation Help?

Hisham

Hey All,

I am in Music SL, testing in about two months. I am trying to work on my MLI and considering that it is due to 2 weeks, I am definitely cramming. My two cultures that I want to compare are Spanish flamenco music to classical Arabic music. I definitely found my links (instrumentation, structure, etc) but I have some questions on the investigation itself.

Is a discography required? I am going off of songs I found on YouTube, so its not from a disc. Even if I wanted to choose different songs, Im pretty sure that I couldnt find discography with Arabic music on it easily.

Second, does anyone know how to add segments of sheet music onto the media script? On some sample ones Ive seen, the people actually put segments of staff with notes on them onto their media script. Anyone have any tips?

Anything is greatly appreciated!

I am not doing music, but when it come to the Arabic music i am sure you can find discography , which songs did you chose?! if they are old songs ( om kulthum, Abd Alhaleem..) I think it is possible to find discography.