What are advantages/disadvantages of two Group Three subjects?

I've just started IB, and I'm doing economics and business and management, both HL.  I haven't been doing them for very long, but the one advantage that I've noticed taking the two is that occasionally theories and ideas overlap, which means that when I'm studying for tests, I'm more efficient because I only have to study something once and I've covered two subjects.  

Hope that helped!

I take History and Economics HL. Thing is that I am not a sciency guy. I really don't like it. So I guess thats the first advantage. Next, the cold hard truth is, unless you are going to do medicine, or engineering, it is really unlikely you are going to use Science (my opinion, don't chop off my head). Factually, you won't need to work out how fast a car is moving and stuff like that, but a subject like Econ helps as you can then use that info for your stock trading whatever.

End of the day, it's really unlikely your sure where you want to work or something. You may have thought about college, and hence could go that avenue, otherwise just play to your strengths, and you should be fine.

Hope this helps

(please nobody chop my head off, I am just giving an opinion)

group 3 subjects:

• majority of the grade comes from final exams
  • extremely content heavy
  • if you're interested in the subject its not too bad
  • i feel like around exam time the work load is really heavy because the content needs constant revision unlike a group 4 were if you understand the principle and have done practice questions about the principle you should be able to do it without extreme revision at exams
  • if they're both hl theres even more content
  • mark schemes are subjective--what your teacher thinks is good might not be good by the marker and the marker choses 75-80% of your grade 
  • you're hand will hurt like a bitch after an exam
  • its easy to fall behind on notes
  • the level of difficulty is not even between subjects so like history is considered really hard while BAM is considered relatively easy
  • there are people who have done 3 group 3 subjects and i'm sure some of them did really well