CAS Project Ideas

So I am at the point where I have to come up with a CAS Project idea or a few at least and I have realized i have no idea what a good CAS Project would be :P

So would you guys and girls be able to help a fellow IB student out and maybe share some idea for a good CAS Project whether it be large scale or not as large scale :D

Thanks in advance, Corbyn

Edited by corbyndaskuxx

• 2 weeks later...

It's easier to choose a CAS idea, I think, if you narrow it down to a few categories. 

Are you concerned with the community, social and helpful? Maybe you'd like to work with the elderly or with primary school children, or children with special needs.

Are you creative? Maybe you'd like to volunteer with a local arts group, or paint a mural, or cover over graffiti?

Are you environmentally conscious? You could look in to local environmental problems and try to solve one, or do a trash clean up.

Some examples of CAS projects done this year: My group did one with bluebirds since they're endangered in Bermuda and rely on man-made bluebird boxes to nest. We raised money to buy bluebird boxes, constructed them, painted them, and put them up around a golf course. Another group organized a clean up with KBB and did a trash survey. Another group hunted invasive lionfish on island and helped start a social media campaign raising awareness about their threat to the environment.

You can do pretty much anything as long as you're helping someone and not getting paid!

• 1 month later...