CAS help !

Today i had my CAS meeting and it was a catastrophe. I only have 8 hours of CAS so far and it is not great...

My teacher said I need to do cas constantly throughout the two years ...!! is it true?

And she said I need a variety of activities which i don't have it... Is that true ???

just some questions.

Your teacher was right. You need to do CAS consistently and record your activities (we have to write a blog post every week, but that might vary by school), and you should spend an hour a week on each of the topics–Creativity, Action, Service–so three hours of CAS per week for most of the IB (16 or 18 months, I think). There used to be 150h of CAS–that's not the case anymore. 

I think you need to have a very thorough conversation with your CAS coordinator and/or IB coordinator about CAS. CAS not hard to do at all once you understand the basics but you need to know what you're doing–as I'm sure you know, without completing CAS you won't get your diploma, no matter what your grades are.

Just do a sport, a community service and a creativity do it every week and you'll be fine ;) let me tell what i do:

Action: Basketball three practices in a week: 1h30m each, (varies) so that's about 4h30 minutes done.

Creativity: Art, we paint graphities ( appropriate ones around our school, for sport, library etc..)

Community: i go to an orphanage to feed babies :)

Enjoy and good luck