Are we lame?

Haney

lol our school is IB based so i think it tends to "forget" to a certain extent that it has to be more demanding of non IBers as well, cause everybody's so busy making sure the ones that DO do IB are handing in everything on time,e tc.

luckily, in our year, the IB diploma is compulsory so everybody's under the same pressure.. which, ironically, lessens it.. cause we're all on the same boat. ^^

cheers, B

lol our school is IB based so i think it tends to "forget" to a certain extent that it has to be more demanding of non IBers as well, cause everybody's so busy making sure the ones that DO do IB are handing in everything on time,e tc.

luckily, in our year, the IB diploma is compulsory so everybody's under the same pressure.. which, ironically, lessens it.. cause we're all on the same boat. ^^

cheers, B

Same pressure? think again...... Different Subjects different types of work.... You can call it - 'same river, different boats'

No, we do it tooo

like with the whole IB nerds

and stuff

alot of my friends dont do IB

and they bag on us too

but they get itt

so..

i guess the non ib kids at your school are just a bit dumb

:)

we rep the ib nerdiness.

and the same threes line at the start of meeting someone new at school:

IB:um nah, i do ib

nonib: oh, wow you must be smart

IB: no, im just a nutcase.

cheers, B

Yeah same here :P