Examples of good TOK presentations?

izu

Our TOK instructor never gave us a example of a TOK presentation that received a top grade. 
Apparently the IB have made changes to the TOK presentation criteria, and they therefore didn’t want to shows us other people’s presentation. 

We are about halfway done with our TOK presentation, but I really wish I had some good examples to look at. Did your teachers give you any good examples of a TOK presentation? Online I can pretty much only find prezis, which isn’t enough. I’d like a script as well, or a recording to watch.

If you know of any such presentation i could watch/read that got top grades, or if you would like to share your own, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

My school had this book in the library, and it has a CD with examples of good and bad presentations. It is years old on a different syllabus, but it comes with examiner marks and I found it extremely helpful. https://store.ibo.org/theory-of-knowledge

I am personally not aware of a better resource for what you're asking for; perhaps others are.