Questions about Literature A1 Written Assignement

jaraujo

I have to deliver my Literature A1 in a few days but I have a few doubts about it.

Our teacher told us that until the last year all students had had good grades in the (sic) World Lit assignements. However a friend of mine did some investigation and found that the World Lit was no longer being done (since 2013, if I am not mistaken) and had been replaced by a written assignement, which is something slightly different.

He also found some examples on the Internet that were not so related with what we were told to do, from a structural point of view.

Contentwise, I have no questions. I am confident in what I have done. My doubts are related with the structure.

Our teacher told us that we need to have an Introduction, Development and Conclusion, all clearly delimited (in different pages). However, in some examples that my colleague found, there was no such clear separation.

Also, the introduction our teacher told us to do was something along these lines:

I chose for this essay the book .... because ....

Throughout this essay we will do ......

This metodology in producing this essay was ....

And I can find no such sentences in the examples.

http://xmltwo.ibo.org/publications/DP/Group1/d_1_a1lan_tsm_1402_1/Eng%20A%20Lit/engalit_sl_sample7_en.pdf

http://xmltwo.ibo.org/publications/DP/Group1/d_1_a1lan_tsm_1402_1/Eng%20A%20Lit/engalit_sl_sample8_en.pdf

Do you think that I should keep the delimitation and the introduction as I described? I cannot post the original introduction here because it is in Portuguese and right now I don't have it translated.

Edited by jaraujo