Written task on songs on innocence and experience.

I just started doing Pre-IB yesterday and am doing Lang & lit as well... do u really have to write a song? i start to concern about my grade...

Lol, no, you don't have to write a song, you just need to write a creative work based on another text.

any suggestions?

To be honest, I don't even understand what you are asking. Do you want us to find a text to base your written task on? I've not been here very long, but I'm pretty sure IB Survival's #1 rule is that we aren't going to do your work for you. 

Edited by ellie
  • Like 2

I just started doing Pre-IB yesterday and am doing Lang & lit as well... do u really have to write a song? i start to concern about my grade...

Lol, no, you don't have to write a song, you just need to write a creative work based on another text.

any suggestions?

To be honest, I don't even understand what you are asking. Do you want us to find a text to base your written task on? I've not been here very long, but I'm pretty sure IB Survival's #1 rule is that we aren't going to do your work for you.
I have to write a written task based on Songs of Innocence and of Experience written by William Blake. I have no idea what I could possibly do for a WT. So that's why I ask if you guys have any suggestions. I know I could do a letter to the editor, but I don't know how I can connect that to the book. Edited by IBsucksjwz

Out of curiosity which book? And a creative writin task could be practically anything. A letter, added chapter in a book, opinion column just to name a few. Also, if you think you can't conncet it, well, sorry, change your idea for something you think is easier

Sorry for any typos on my phone

Hope I helped

The book IS "Songs of Innocence and Experience", it's a collection of poetry by William Blake.

You have to come up with your own work - we're not going to do it for you. It is difficult, but we have all had to do it and you are marked on it, so it would be cheating for us to give you ideas. We can only critique your ideas and help you pick which one to go with.