How many degree can I do in university ?

Hey there , I am interested in many subjects and I would love to study at least 3 different subjects in university. Would that be possible , I mean studying 3 bachelor degrees in the same time ?

Hey there , I am interested in many subjects and I would love to study at least 3 different subjects in university. Would that be possible , I mean studying 3 bachelor degrees in the same time ?

I don't think so. However, I'm sure that you could study two subjects at the same time as a dual bachelors degree!

• Like 1

Also, it would depend on what subjects you're interested in. If they're closely related, like politics and economy, there are usually course that deal with both (at least in the UK) For example, in Oxford you can study PPE, which is politics, philosophy and economics. 

I know someone majoring in three subjects, but they're closely related subjects and he's sort of an exception to the standards of normal human intelligence. Your best bet would be to either do a dual degree in two of them, or (particularly if you want to go to the US) you can pick one or two of them as a minor, with the one you like most being your major.