Psycho PHD help please

beta98

Hi

I am in pre-IB and want to take a P.H.D. in psychology. The problem is I do not know which subject to take to maximize my chances to get into a good school. I know I should take psychology HL. I am unsure but I am thinking about these

Biology HL

chemistry HL

Math SL

English A SL

Swedish A SL

I have tried to google it but have not had any results. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

This is really very early to start thinking about a PhD!!!

You need to do the IB (2 years) and then an undergraduate degree, usually with a Masters if you're thinking of a PhD (3 or 4 years - in the UK) and then finally apply for a PhD. What you pick to do for the IB isn't really relevant to the PhD, what you want to do is look up the Universities where you might want to study Psychology and see what subjects they require, if they have any requirements. That's where your IB grades will count.

Whoa, PhD.

First, if you think that you really like psychology and didn't know anything about it but willing to learn or know so you could know it better. Then, take it. But if you are not so sure about what you are going to do for your bachelor degree, or next study, then re-think and think about all of the possibilities that may happen in the future.

Goodluck!