Interested in Imperial college biomed... help?

betterbegood97

Hello!

I'm an IB1 starting to look at some uni options. I saw the course in imperial about biomed and I was thrilled. Does anybody know how to get into Imperial?

Also I found out that BSc in Biomedicine Science is not approved by IBMS (some society in UK which gives licences for biomed professionals). My question is, what do these people from Imperial do after they finish the BSc in biomed?

Maybe they go on to do a Masters degree? BScs in Biomedical Science are quite common in the UK, and Imperial is very highly regarded so it would be weird if it was a problem with the degree itself, perhaps it's just that you need something more than a BSc to get into this society. You should maybe look into the society rules.

To get into biomed at Imperial, I suggest you google "Imperial Biomedical Science Undergraduate Entry Requirements" and they'll almost certainly advertise on their website what IB grades they require. Then you need to apply by January (in your case it would be Jan 2016) via the UCAS website, as with all UK courses.

• Like 1